Portable Rechargeable Battery Association (PRBA)
From BigTechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Portable Rechargeable Battery Association Counted Apple And Amazon As Members.
- PRBA has not registered federal lobbying activity since 2013.
- PRBA hosted annual member regulatory meetings, including one in November 2020 that included Department of Transportation and Environmental Protection Agency officials as featured speakers, effectively giving its members direct access.
- PRBA submitted public comments to federal regulatory bodies.
- PRBA's Executive Director George Kerchner directly influenced both federal and state public policy; in 2019, he was appointed to the US Department of Transportation Lithium Battery Safety Committee and the California Environmental Protection Agency's Lithium-Ion Car Battery Recycling Advisory Group.
- PRBA.org, Accessed April 9, 2021.
- PRBA Letter To Howard "Skip" Elliot Administrator At The US Department Of Transportation, August 27, 2020
- PRBA.org, November 19, 2019