From BigTechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- TechNet functioned as a "political shield" for members, including Google and Apple, to push their agenda
- TechNet is a trade association for technology CEOs and executives, including Google and Apple.
- TechNet held annual lobbying conferences so members, including Google and Apple, could push their agenda on politicians.
- Wired on TechNet: "Tech's most powerful advocacy group."
- Wired: TechNet "has grown to become the valley's strongest fundraising network and lobbying voice in Washington, backed by Microsoft, Google, Apple, and others."
- Tech Crunch: TechNet functioned as a "political shield" for its big tech members, including Apple.